- Bonding is a wonderful and safe technique for fixing cosmetic flaws in teeth
- Cosmetic Fillings are a tooth-colored alternative to traditional amalgam fillings
- Crowns and Bridges are restorations of the visible structure of a severely damaged tooth
- Specialty Dentures are removable replacement teeth
- Dental Implants are a better solution to the problem of missing teeth
- LUMINEERS® is a porcelain veneer that can be made as thin as a contact lens and is placed over existing teeth without requiring painful removal of sensitive tooth structure.
- Dental Veneers are thin shells of plastic or porcelain that cover just the visible portion of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening is a safe and effective way to quickly deliver a dramatic change to your smile
- BotoxTM and JuvedermTM are most commonly known for wrinkle treatment, facial enhancement and sculpting
- Oral Sedation is an option for patients to be comfortably sedated through a dental visit
- NuCalm™ is a revolutionary technology proven to naturally relax the body within minutes to provide a unique and rejuvenating dental experience every time you visit us.
- Cleaning is part of a proper oral hygiene program
- Dental Examinations are a crucial part of preventative dentistry
- Polishing is often the last step of a dental cleaning, scaling, and some restorative procedures
- Scaling is a deep-cleaning procedure
- X-Rays take pictures called radiographs that show the interior of dental structures
- Cavities and Tooth Decay is the process of a tooth’s mineral content being dissolved
- Extraction is a safe and routine procedure for the removal of a tooth
- Root Canal is a dental procedure designed to remove infection from the soft center of a tooth
- Sealants protect teeth from tooth decay by adding a protective layer to keep out plaque
We offer a variety of other services for the highest quality dental care for our patients. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (770) 382-5678. We're always happy to hear from you!
- Dental Hygiene
- General Dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Root Canal
- Botox™ and Juvederm™
- Lumineers Smile Evaluation